Over the years I have witnessed hundreds of patients regain their lives by pulling themselves out of the downward spiral of chronic pain. I never cease to be inspired, especially by those patients who have pulled themselves out of hopelessness, after losing sight of any way out. Many want to share their experiences and pass along what was instrumental in their healing. If you would like to share your story, just use the form at the bottom of this page.
How to Share Your Story of Hope
- Enter a title and the text of your story.
- Please use these guidelines when submitting your story.
Show guidelinesFollowing is an outline to give you an idea of items you might want to include in your story. These are just suggestions. Feel free to depart from them and share anything else you wish.You might want to include:
- How long you have been in pain
- The situation surrounding your worst pain
- The one most significant symptom you are discussing
- Other symptoms of Neurophysiological Disorder (NPD) you were experiencing
- The inciting event, if any
- How you are feeling now, and for how long
- Tools you found most helpful in pulling you out of the Abyss
- Your feelings and plans for the future
- What you would like to give back
- Any advice, based on your experience
- Please limit your story to 1,000 words, and be as concise as possible
- Please provide your name and email address. These will not be published on the public site. They are only for us to be able to contact you.
- Check the “I am not a robot” box.
- Click the “SHARE YOUR STORY” button.
We will review your story and once it is published, you can view it on this page. Thank you for sharing your story of hope with others! Regaining hope is an important part of healing.