Week of December 3, 2018
PAINDEMIC® Summit: A Call to Harms
To Encourage Society to Approach Pain Differently
Listen to 5 Days of Video Interviews for a Dose of Pain Reality from 6 Physicians
From Australia to the United States
3 Pain Physicians & 3 Orthopedic Surgeons
All Physicians Who are Leaving or Changing How They Practice Medicine.
Learn the Truth about Pain & Interventions That these Physicians were Trained to Do, But Then Realized…
- Why common injections & surgeries are a risk.
- Why physicians are paid for procedures that patients do not need.
- Why the opioid epidemic is not the real problem and merely a symptom of a bigger problem.
- Why many injections and surgeries are being done without strong evidence.
- Why very few health professionals are trained in pain.
- Why pain physicians and surgeons must police themselves.
- Why pain is becoming a bigger problem despite more available interventions.
- How physicians can make pain patients worse.
- Why pain neuroscience education creates hope for less pain.
- Why avoiding unnecessary interventions can prevent increasing pain or worse outcomes.